-C/Dr. Miguel López González, 4
Piso 1º, Oficina 2 38003 S/C de Tenerife phone n.: 922 293 142 Fax.: 922 293 143
-Edif. Valdés Center Local A-26 38650 Los Cristianos – Arona
phone n.: 922 794 596 Fax.: 922 293 143
Services provided are:
– Services and professional development (horizontal):
- Basic consultancy: Advice and instruction to the Governing Board and the Board of Owners on all aspects that could affect the community.
- Accounting: Control of accounting movements by mechanised means, balance sheets, increases, etc., and information on the economic situation of the community.
- Income and expense budgets: Preparation of the regular budget, in accordance with the appropriations necessary to the proper conservation of the property, and its distribution among the properties.
- Issuance of receipts: Presentation according to the concepts and the period approved in the meeting of the Board of Owners, for ordinary or extraordinary payments and consumption of supplies, as well as managing collection, except for judicial claims.
- Inspection: Visits, attention and checks of the conservation and maintenance of the building, its elements, and facilities and services in common, immediately adopting the necessary measures, whether preventive or corrective.
- Execution of agreements: Application of those adopted by the General Meeting of Owners.
- Purchasing control: Payments in accordance with the budgets approved by the Assembly.
- Various procedures: Actions necessary before Official Organisations and Companies, attention and compliance with administrative deadlines, procedures, etc.
- Secretariat: Act where appropriate, keeping and making available to owners the community’s documentation.
- Other services: Personal assistence at the General Meetings of Owners.
– Services and professional development (vertical):
- Rent: Search for tenants and valuation of the rental price if necessary.
- Lease contracts: drawing up, preparation and signing by the participants.
- Issuance of receipts: Preparation of income receipts and other concepts, supplies, etc.
- Purchase control: Repairs and other payments previously authorised by the lessor.
- Building maintenance: Attention to its condition and preparation of the appropriate warnings and notices to the tenants.
- Revenue review: Update contract in accordance with previous, current and subsequent Legislations.
- Reports: Presentation of quarterly liquidations to the owner.