EMPLOYMENT LAW SERVICES
The importance of employment law within the company and the constant legislative modifications in this area make the intervention of a specialised team increasingly valuable and necessary, who can take on the significant workload and responsibility that this entails.
Our firm offers global solutions for our clients that cover the following aspects:
- Preparation of payroll and social security and their electronic delivery.
- Application and updating of workplace agreements and regulations.
- Processing the taking-on and laying-off of staff as well as other variations in the workforce.
Registration of Companies with Social Security and subsequent modifications (administrative changes, new contribution account codes, etc.).
- Mutual society subscriptions.
- Declaring as self-employed and other special tax regimes.
- Employment contracts, extensions and renovations, taking into account the distinct types and possible subsidies and bonuses. Advance notice giving sufficient forewarning of the expiration of contracts.
- Risk Prevention Plans.
- Contracts and remuneration for executives.
- Quarterly Personal Income Tax (IRPF) Return form 111 and Yearly Return form 190. Certificates regarding tax retention and communication of information to payer.
- Work inspections: assistance, defence, response to petitions, settlements and appeals.
- Representation in Acts of Conciliation in the SMAC (Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service) and during dismissal procedures.
- Employment audits. Staff costs studies. Compensation.
- Management of the workplace: registering or deregistering an entity with Social Security, as well as changes in information pertaining to and legal status of the same; legalising visitors’ books; communicating the opening of a workplace to the corresponding Autonomous Community.
- Reports on the cost of the workers for the company.
- Studies on “Flexible remuneration” and social benefits for cost and tax savings (IRPF).
- Studies of absenteeism and accidents at work.
- Certificates of being up-to-date with payments in Social Security.
- Working life of the company and its workers.